May 18-20, 2018
May 4-6, 2018
- It’s a fun, fellowship-filled weekend of inspiring speakers, worship, music, food, camping, hiking, games, sharing around the campfire and more. All ages welcome, children must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- Registration fees will be accepted from February 19th to March 26th
- Programming and food sites are in the Bluewater Bay Campground, Shelter and Amphitheater at Mirror Lake State Park.
- Non-electric sites are available in Bluewater Bay campground and a limited number of electric sites are available in Cliffwood campground on a first come first serve when registration is turned in.
- Cost includes campsite reservation, meals, and programming.
- Click here to see a map of the campground http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/parks/