Mission Statement: The Men’s Ministry at Walnut Hill Bible is “committed to building godly men to serve Christ in their home, church, career and community.” The Men’s Ministry places great emphasis on developing relationships in and among the men of Walnut Hill for furthering encouragement and support of men in their walk with Christ.
Opportunities for the men of WHBC to come together in fellowship are planned on a periodic basis. Examples have included cookouts, fishing, football games and movie/bonfire nights. These are excellent opportunities for men to get to know one another better and build relationships.
- Men’s Wilderness Canoe Trip- Ely, MN
- Cost: $275 (payment due at time of Registration). Includes transportation, food, gear, cabin, and tent use
- Leave Thursday the 27th at 12:15 pm and return Monday evening on the 31st
- Must be 16 or older
- 12 spots (space is limited)
- Contact Josh Wilkosz with questions at (608) 434-1511 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Here to register for the trip: https://walnuthill.churchcenter.com/registrations/events/470140
- Ice Fishing Day-January 18, 2020
-Event dependant on weather and ice conditions
-DNR Free Fishing Weekend, no permits required
- No Regrets Men’s Conference-February 1, 2020
Click on Picture for Online Registration
Please check back for new event locations and dates, and sign up for the Men’s Ministry Email List to be notified of future events.Back to Top
Saturday Prayer Breakfast
7:30 am First Saturday of each month.
On the first Saturday of each month, WHBC Men’s Ministry has a Prayer Breakfast. The morning consists of breakfast, fellowship, and prayer.
Back to Top
Men’s Bible Studies
Please contact the Church Office at 608-356-3111 for more information.
Both studies meet in the Lower Level of Walnut Hill Bible Church.
Back to Top
A regular fellowship of men that are seeking a walk in the “exchanged life”; our life exchanged for the purpose of Jesus Christ and His Kingdom. Together we join in various studies. Iron Sharpens Iron and one man sharpens another.
Spring 2020 – Knowing Scripture (by R.C. Sproul)
WHBC Fellowship Hall – Meeting every Thursday evenings at 6:30 pm (optional fellowship at 6:00)
Please contact Carter Arndt (608-356- 8278) for more information.
Back to Top